Subsidiary church of the Mother of God, U Obrázku
A number of legends relate to the origin of the chapel. They say that there used to be a spring of healing water where first a stone cross was raised and then a chapel was built in 1907. Its rich interior equipment is nowadays commemorated only by a valuable statue of Virgin Mary, which decorates the nave of the parish temple in Liberec-Rochlice. The chapel is accessed along a chestnut alley with Stations of the Cross.