Regional Art Gallery Liberec - Baths← Back to results
- 25. 6.celý denFrantišek Kaván - Podmrak(Exhibition)
- 25. 9.celý denDavid Hanvald: Rukopis převzít nejde!(Exhibition)
- 14. 5.celý denAPART Collective – Denis Kozerawski, Peter Sit, Andrej…(Exhibition)
- 14. 5.celý denOskar Kokoschka a blízké tváře(Exhibition)
- 14. 5.celý denBaptiste Charneux - Intervence č. 25(Exhibition)
- 25. 6.celý denPracovní skupina pro vnímání mimosmyslové estetiky -…(Exhibition)
- 2. 9.celý denExpo Osaka 1970(Exhibition)
The gallery collections are displayed in the following permanent exhibitions:
Heinrich von Liebieg – Collector and Patron: This collection contains prominent works of art of French, German and Austrian provenance, mostly from the 19th century.
On the Waves of Art: An exhibition devoted to the fine arts in Bohemia, Moravia and Silesia from the early modern period to the present day.
The Golden Age of Dutch Painting: A captivating collection of paintings from the 16th-18th century, presenting examples of individual painting types and genres and at the same time drawing attention to the main centres of Dutch painting.
Be in the Picture: A fun and educational exhibition presenting the world of the fine arts in a popular way. This interactive exhibition is intended for gallery visitors of all ages.
Temporary exhibitions: Temporary exhibitions are focused on all the forms of fine art and particularly on the art of the region and that of Czech Germans. Liberec Regional Gallery accompanies its exhibitions with programmes for schools, creative workshops for the general public and guided tours.
|Month from / to||Day in the week from / to||Hours from / to||Symptom|
|Tu - Su||10:00 - 17:00||open|
|Th||10:00 - 19:00||open|
|Full entrance fee:||100,00 CZK|
|Family entrance fee:||200,00 CZKMax. 2 adults and 3 children|
|Children's tickets:||50,00 CZK|
|Student admission:||50,00 CZK|
|Senior admission:||50,00 CZK|
|Note:||Every Thursday free admission.|
- Liberec - po stopách Liebigů (CZ, DE, EN, PL) [Liberec-brozura Architektura-A6-OK.pdf | 4.47 MB | application/pdf]