Holy Trinity Church, Vratislavice nad Nisou← Back to results
Over the centuries a number of churches changed in Vratislavice, however the only one preserved to date is the Holy Trinity church, built in 1700-1701.
At the instigation of Earl Gallas, the construction was carried out by the well-known architect M. A. Canevalle from Prague. The single-bodied baroque building underwent repair in 1900-1901 and from the very same time, the interior furnishings of the church remained preserved.
The church is still a striking landmark dominating Vratislavice nad Nisou.