European House← Back to results
Created:5.9.2017 | Modified:8.3.2021
Address:U Jezu 4/525Liberec, 460 01GPS:50°45'50.0''N; 15°03'13.2''E[Map]
Phone:+420 485 226 102Web:http://evropskydum.kraj-lbc.cz
Functionalist building with art-deco elements from 1928-1929 is the work of architect O. Baudisch. The original building of the commercial and administrative building with garages has served to the Research Institute of Textile Technology since the 1950s year. In 2017 an extensive reconstruction of the entire building took place, which is currently the seat of organizations dealing with European subsidies.