Ještěd - TV transmitter← Back to listing
- 3. 12.celý denSalomon WINTER SKYRACE 2022(Competition, tournament )
The cable car to Ještěd is out of order until further notice.
The present TV transmitter was built during the 1966 - 73 period according to a project designed by arch. Karel Hubáček. The structure was later awarded the prestigious Perret Prize of the International Union of Architects (UIA) - The Ještěd won the "Building of the 20th century" title.
The height of the transmitter equals 94 m.
The covered gallery on the ground floor is open to the public. Other spectacular views of the area are offered from the restaurant or the café on the first floor. The higher floors are used by the hotel.
Access from the city: tram No.3, directed to Horní Hanychov
- Průvodce_CZ [Ještěd leták CZ.pdf | 18.96 MB | application/pdf]
- Reiseleiter_DE [Jazyk_de_v1.pdf | 25.95 MB | application/pdf]
- Guide_EN [Jazyk_EN_v1.pdf | 18.63 MB | application/pdf]
- Przewodnik_PL [Jazyk_PL_v1.pdf | 25.94 MB | application/pdf]
- Parkování na Ještědu [Parkovani_Jested_2022.jpg | 174.11 KB | image/jpeg]