Church of St. Vojtěch← Back to listing
Created:24.7.2009 | Modified:25.3.2021
Address:KřižanskáLiberec, 460 02GPS:50°45'52.7''N; 15°00'35.3''E[Map]
The Church of St. Vojtěch is situated in the Liberec suburb of Ostašov.
The present masonry church has stood on the site of the original wooden chapel since 1833. At the request of the owner of the estate, Kristián Kryštof Clam-Gallas, the building task was entrusted to the engineer F. Effenberger. In memory of the Seven-year War, there were originally two cannon balls set above the entrance to the church. However, these were later removed during reconstruction.