Church of St. John the Baptist← Back to listing
The masonry Church of St. John the Baptist replaced its wooden predecessor in 1657 and had its tower rebuilt in 1678, in which three bells were suspended.
Major modifications took place in 1708 - 1709 when the whole interior was restored, including the altar, the pulpit and the organ. In 1746 the chapel of the Appelt family was added on to the entrance-hall of this single-tower Baroque building.
|Month from / to||Day in the week from / to||Hours from / to||Symptom|
|January - December||Mo||17:00 - 18:00||open|
|We - Fr||17:00 - 18:00||open|
|Sa||8:00 - 9:00||open|
|Su||10:00 - 11:00||open|