Holy Trinity Church, Vratislavice nad Nisou← Back to listing
Over the centuries a number of churches changed in Vratislavice, however the only one preserved to date is the Holy Trinity church, built in 1700-1701.
At the instigation of Earl Gallas, the construction was carried out by the well-known architect M. A. Canevalle from Prague. The single-bodied baroque building underwent repair in 1900-1901 and from the very same time, the interior furnishings of the church remained preserved. The church is still a striking landmark dominating Vratislavice nad Nisou.
|Month from / to||Day in the week from / to||Hours from / to||Symptom|
|January - December||Mo - Th||7:30 - 8:30||open|
|Fr||17:00 - 18:00||open|
|Sa||15:30 - 16:30||open|
|Su||8:30 - 9:30||open|