Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus (polyclinic-convent)
The Neo-Gothic single-nave church was built in the years 1894-1896 by an architect from Liberec, Adolf Bürger, of his own design. The main altar with a statue of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, made in artistic workshops in Munich, decorates the interior. A school and convent were added to the premises in 1897-1898 but over the years the buildings changed owners and therefore the manner of their utilization. Nowadays, a polyclinic and pharmacy reside in the large complex of buildings.