Timbered cottage in the Liberec district of Františkov
An authentic 17th-century building can be found at house no. 19 in Uralská street. The wood used to build it dates from 1656 to 1658, when the village of Františkov was first settled. It is the only original building left in this district. The house was declared a cultural heritage site in August 2020. This means the “Wallenstein Houses” in Větrná street are therefore not the oldest in Liberec, as is often claimed. They were probably built some 20 years later than the house in Uralská street.
|Month from / to
|Day in the week from / to
|Hours from / to