Liberec air-raid shelter← Back to listing
Created:10.11.2010 | Modified:20.12.2022
Address:LucemburskáLiberec, 460 01GPS:50°46'10.3''N; 15°03'18.4''E[Map]
Phone:+420 485 101 709E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb:http://www.visitliberec.eu
Guided tour and an exhibition of the Liberec air-raid shelter dedicated to the history and the present of civil defence.
- 1. 4.(8:30)Komentovaná prohlídka krytu civilní obrany(Rarities)
- 6. 5.(8:30)Komentovaná prohlídka krytu civilní obrany(Rarities)
- 3. 6.(8:30)Komentovaná prohlídka krytu civilní obrany(Rarities)
Visitors can visit the largest Liberec civil defence bunker known as 'the Lucemburská' Bunker, including its original interior fittings (for example, a fully functional machine room and filtration-ventilation equipment), and recall a time when civil defence was part of everyday life.
Visitors also find a lot of information about the Liberec air-raid shelter on twenty large panels at the exhibition. The texts were written by Ivan Rous, a well-known expert and author of a book. There are also other period documents and exhibits related to civil defence on display.
It is necessary to order in advance:
- by phone 485 101 709,
- personally in the City Information Centre Liberec.
Ordering in the week of the tour is possible until Thursday at 4 pm.
Tours take place every 1st Saturday of the month (it can be changed).
Length of tour: 70-90 minutes
Tours start at: 8:30, 10:00 and 11:30.
Tickets are sold in City Information Centre Liberec.
|Month from / to||Day in the week from / to||Hours from / to||Symptom|
|all months||Sa||8:30 - 10:00||open|
|10:00 - 11:30||open|
|11:30 - 13:00||open|
|13:00 - 14:30||open|
|Full entrance fee:||100,00 CZK|
|Children's tickets:||30,00 CZK for children up to 15 years|
|Student admission:||30,00 CZK|
|Senior admission:||30,00 CZK for persons over 65 years|
- Podzemí - CZ [Podzemi_CZ.pdf | 198.97 KB | application/pdf]
- Podziemie - PL [Podziemie_PL.pdf | 2.99 MB | application/pdf]
- Underground - EN [Underground_EN.pdf | 3.41 MB | application/pdf]
- Untergrund - DE [Untergrund_DE.pdf | 2.99 MB | application/pdf]