Botanical Gardens in Liberec← Back to listing
The Botanical Gardens in Liberec comprise 9 pavilions that offer carnivorous plants, orchids, camellias, ferns, Australian flora, cacti growing upside down, a pavilion with aquariums and vivariums, and many other rare plants. The access to the garden complex is through a glass tunnel that is built through a large aquarium: visitors may enjoy an unusual view of the fish swimming above their heads.
- a rosarium
- large alpinum with little lakes and water falls
- orient garden
- wetland section (a group of 73 pools with more than a hundred plants)
- nook with Japanese maple trees (from spring 2017)
- rustic garden (from spring 2017)
- two pavilions with sea aquariums
- Pavilion Australis - exposition of Australian flora
- Pavilion of carnivorous plants
- Pavilion Neotropis - plants from American tropical regions (giant water lily - Victoria amazonica - that was discovered by Tadeáš Haenke from Chřibská)
- Pavilion of cacti
- Pavilion Paleotropis - trophic plants from Asia and Africa
- Prehistory Pavilion - fern, horsetail, etc.
- Flower Pavilion - for example, 200 hundred years old camellias, cacti and succulents
- Pavilion of Africa and Madagascar - deserts and semi-deserts, bonsais, orchids
- Pavilion of Water-lilies (open in summer season only)
Texts in English and German on sale.
|Full entrance fee:||140,00 CZK|
|Family entrance fee:||320,00 CZK|
|Children's tickets:||70,00 CZK|
|Student admission:||70,00 CZK|
|Senior admission:||140,00 CZK|