Public Transport in Liberec / Central Station Fügnerova← Back to listing
Created:14.12.2012 | Modified:19.2.2018
Address:FügnerovaLiberec, 460 01GPS:50°45'56.2''N; 15°03'27.4''E[Map]
For trips in the city, the city buses and trams are recommended.
- 23. 4.celý denVýluka tramvají č. 2,3 na trase Fügnerova - Lidové…(Other events)
Public transport in Liberec has a long tradition. The trams have operated since 1897 in the city. In 1955, the line to Jablonec nad Nisou was opened.
Currently, Liberec is the only city in the Czech Republic with the narrow gauge trams in regular operation (1000 mm , line Liberec - Jablonec nad Nisou). Central Station " Fügnerova " is located in the lower city center, almost all trams and bus lines cross here.
For visitors are interesting especially the tram lines 2 and 3. Connect Horni Hanychov ( Ještěd - cableway, ski area) - Railway Station - City Center - Museum / Gallery - Botanical Garden - Zoo/Lidové sady (starting point for hiking to the Jizera Mountains).
At various holidays and events the historical trams are used - operated by the " Bovera - Club" . The historic trams can also be rented individually .
For more information:
|Month from / to||Day in the week from / to||Hours from / to||Symptom|
|all months||Mo - Fr||6:00 - 19:30||open|
|Sa||8:30 - 15:00||open|
|Su||13:00 - 18:00||open|
Opening hours at the information point "Fügnerova"
- Central Station Fügnerova - map [terminál MHD Fügnerova.pdf | 130.5 KB | application/pdf]
- Public Transport Map [plán sítě LBC a JBC.pdf | 10.1 MB | application/pdf]
- Night Network Map [2012-09-01-plan-liberec-a4-nocni-linky.pdf | 853 KB | application/pdf]
- Tarif Overview [2015-08-30_vynatek_z_tarifu_MHD_Liberec.pdf | 93.83 KB | application/pdf]