- 19. 8.celý denRun Tour 2017(Competition, tournament )
- 9. 9.celý denEuropean Heritage Days(Other events)
- 12. 9.celý denSeniorská míle(Competition, tournament )
- 16. 9.celý denLiberecké vejšlapy - Memoriál Františka Korala(Other events)
- 24. 9.celý denDen architektury: Po schodech Vlasty Buriana(Other events)
- 30. 9.(14:00)Den architektury: Liberec-Kristiánov(Other events)
- 1. 10.(10:00)Den architektury: Prohlídka rekonstruované Nettlovy vily(Other events)
- 21. 10.celý denMizuno Ještědský půlmaraton(Competition, tournament )
Its history goes back to the time when trade routes to Germany and Poland led through the location. As traders found crossing Ještědský hřeben too hard, it was necessary to set up a resting place. At that time Liberec used to be an open market village. The first notes on a town date back to 1352. In the first half of the 16th century it gradually changed into a vassal town. Liberec used to be the second biggest town in Bohemia. There were 3 consulates, 50 textile factories and 60 metalworking factories.
Nowadays Liberec offers various tourist attractions. The city boasts of numerous important buildings, such as the City Hall, F. X. Šalda Theatre, Museum of Northern Bohemia, Ještěd Viewing Tower, Babylon Leisure Centre and other cultural and historical sights. Liberec is also an ideal place for walks or hiking tours in its environs or in the Jizerské hory.